SEGA reveals Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
SEGA has revealed a new downloadable console release of in their popular fighting series Virtua Fighter.
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown is a complete overhaul of their last big console release, Virtua Fighter 5 adding new dynamic arenas, two new fighters and new game modes.
Final Showdown will also feature new animations for the game's characters, improved game mechanics and a radical rebalancing of the fighting system.
All of this will be squeezed into a standalone downloadable title for Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network which SEGA promises will arrive in the summer of 2012.
SEGA's Haruki Satomi said: "Virtua Fighter 5 has always been an authentic arcade fighter, even when played from the comfort of a home console. And, like any proper arcade dynasty, we've continued to support, expand and tweak the game in the years since its release. With VirtuaFighter 5 Final Showdown, we get to bring the ultimate expression of competitive one-on-one gaming to console players in one perfect package."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer