Black Ops Rezurrection map pack shambles onto Xbox Live today
Activision has launched the fourth map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox Live today.
Rezurrection is the first map pack to solely feature content for the highly popular zombie mode and features a brand new futuristic level, Moon, and the weapons to go with it.
It also features four remastered levels from the zombie mode featured with World at War called Nacht der ntoten, Verrckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the original nazi zombie level.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "Our Zombies fans are so incredibly engaged with us in the ongoing development of the franchise, and were excited to deliver them our first all-Zombies content package. Rezurrection is Zombies nirvana, with four of our best Zombies experiences, topped off with the awesome, all-new level Moon."
The Rezurrection map pack is available from today on Xbox Live for 1200 MS points.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side