Black Ops Rezurrection map pack shambles onto Xbox Live today
Activision has launched the fourth map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox Live today.
Rezurrection is the first map pack to solely feature content for the highly popular zombie mode and features a brand new futuristic level, Moon, and the weapons to go with it.
It also features four remastered levels from the zombie mode featured with World at War called Nacht der ntoten, Verrckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the original nazi zombie level.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "Our Zombies fans are so incredibly engaged with us in the ongoing development of the franchise, and were excited to deliver them our first all-Zombies content package. Rezurrection is Zombies nirvana, with four of our best Zombies experiences, topped off with the awesome, all-new level Moon."
The Rezurrection map pack is available from today on Xbox Live for 1200 MS points.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update