Black Ops Rezurrection map pack shambles onto Xbox Live today
Activision has launched the fourth map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox Live today.
Rezurrection is the first map pack to solely feature content for the highly popular zombie mode and features a brand new futuristic level, Moon, and the weapons to go with it.
It also features four remastered levels from the zombie mode featured with World at War called Nacht der ntoten, Verrckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the original nazi zombie level.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "Our Zombies fans are so incredibly engaged with us in the ongoing development of the franchise, and were excited to deliver them our first all-Zombies content package. Rezurrection is Zombies nirvana, with four of our best Zombies experiences, topped off with the awesome, all-new level Moon."
The Rezurrection map pack is available from today on Xbox Live for 1200 MS points.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May