Black Ops Rezurrection map pack shambles onto Xbox Live today
Activision has launched the fourth map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox Live today.
Rezurrection is the first map pack to solely feature content for the highly popular zombie mode and features a brand new futuristic level, Moon, and the weapons to go with it.
It also features four remastered levels from the zombie mode featured with World at War called Nacht der ntoten, Verrckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the original nazi zombie level.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "Our Zombies fans are so incredibly engaged with us in the ongoing development of the franchise, and were excited to deliver them our first all-Zombies content package. Rezurrection is Zombies nirvana, with four of our best Zombies experiences, topped off with the awesome, all-new level Moon."
The Rezurrection map pack is available from today on Xbox Live for 1200 MS points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3