Black Ops Rezurrection map pack shambles onto Xbox Live today
Activision has launched the fourth map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox Live today.
Rezurrection is the first map pack to solely feature content for the highly popular zombie mode and features a brand new futuristic level, Moon, and the weapons to go with it.
It also features four remastered levels from the zombie mode featured with World at War called Nacht der ntoten, Verrckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the original nazi zombie level.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia said: "Our Zombies fans are so incredibly engaged with us in the ongoing development of the franchise, and were excited to deliver them our first all-Zombies content package. Rezurrection is Zombies nirvana, with four of our best Zombies experiences, topped off with the awesome, all-new level Moon."
The Rezurrection map pack is available from today on Xbox Live for 1200 MS points.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny