Rage going for free on the App Store
Bethesda has announced that Rage will be available for free for the next week on the App Store.
Both Rage and Rage HD will drop their 3.99 GBP price tag for one week only in celebration of Rage's official Facebook page receiving 100,000 likes as promised by id at this year's QuakeCon.
Rage and Rage HD are compatible with the iPhone 3GS or later and the previous two generations of iPod Touches as well. Rage HD also runs on the iPad.
The full console and PC versions of Rage will be out on October the 4th in North America and October the 7th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer