Blizzard definitely bringing Diablo III to consoles
Blizzard has confirmed that they are building a development team to bring their next dungeon crawler, Diablo III, to home consoles as well as PC and Mac.
Josh Mosquiera, one of the studio's lead designers explained that a console version of Diablo III is something that Blizzard is "very, very serious about".
He said: "Today, we're trying to build the best console team at Blizzard. We're looking for programmers, designers, artists who think their dream job would be to bring Diablo to the console. Trust me, it is a dream job."
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard boss, has said previously that they are hoping to have Diablo III ready for release on the PC and Mac by the end of the first quarter of next year with there being an outside chance that the game may even be out in time for Christmas.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access