Blizzard definitely bringing Diablo III to consoles
Blizzard has confirmed that they are building a development team to bring their next dungeon crawler, Diablo III, to home consoles as well as PC and Mac.
Josh Mosquiera, one of the studio's lead designers explained that a console version of Diablo III is something that Blizzard is "very, very serious about".
He said: "Today, we're trying to build the best console team at Blizzard. We're looking for programmers, designers, artists who think their dream job would be to bring Diablo to the console. Trust me, it is a dream job."
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard boss, has said previously that they are hoping to have Diablo III ready for release on the PC and Mac by the end of the first quarter of next year with there being an outside chance that the game may even be out in time for Christmas.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like