Blizzard definitely bringing Diablo III to consoles
Blizzard has confirmed that they are building a development team to bring their next dungeon crawler, Diablo III, to home consoles as well as PC and Mac.
Josh Mosquiera, one of the studio's lead designers explained that a console version of Diablo III is something that Blizzard is "very, very serious about".
He said: "Today, we're trying to build the best console team at Blizzard. We're looking for programmers, designers, artists who think their dream job would be to bring Diablo to the console. Trust me, it is a dream job."
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard boss, has said previously that they are hoping to have Diablo III ready for release on the PC and Mac by the end of the first quarter of next year with there being an outside chance that the game may even be out in time for Christmas.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year