Blizzard definitely bringing Diablo III to consoles
Blizzard has confirmed that they are building a development team to bring their next dungeon crawler, Diablo III, to home consoles as well as PC and Mac.
Josh Mosquiera, one of the studio's lead designers explained that a console version of Diablo III is something that Blizzard is "very, very serious about".
He said: "Today, we're trying to build the best console team at Blizzard. We're looking for programmers, designers, artists who think their dream job would be to bring Diablo to the console. Trust me, it is a dream job."
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard boss, has said previously that they are hoping to have Diablo III ready for release on the PC and Mac by the end of the first quarter of next year with there being an outside chance that the game may even be out in time for Christmas.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released