Epic to return to the PC
While they are hard at work on the next iteration of the Unreal Engine, Epic has promised that they will shift more of their focus back to the PC.
Mike Capps, president of Epic Games, told the GDC Europe this week that they will return to PC development after spending so much time on the Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War series.
He said simply: "The PC has for too long been a port-to platform."
Capps also explained that they have five new titles in development alongside the Unreal Engine 4 that are not Gears of War games. Fingers crossed for a new Unreal Tournament.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today