Epic to return to the PC
While they are hard at work on the next iteration of the Unreal Engine, Epic has promised that they will shift more of their focus back to the PC.
Mike Capps, president of Epic Games, told the GDC Europe this week that they will return to PC development after spending so much time on the Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War series.
He said simply: "The PC has for too long been a port-to platform."
Capps also explained that they have five new titles in development alongside the Unreal Engine 4 that are not Gears of War games. Fingers crossed for a new Unreal Tournament.
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey