Epic to return to the PC
While they are hard at work on the next iteration of the Unreal Engine, Epic has promised that they will shift more of their focus back to the PC.
Mike Capps, president of Epic Games, told the GDC Europe this week that they will return to PC development after spending so much time on the Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War series.
He said simply: "The PC has for too long been a port-to platform."
Capps also explained that they have five new titles in development alongside the Unreal Engine 4 that are not Gears of War games. Fingers crossed for a new Unreal Tournament.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent