PS Vita Resistance will nail the handheld FPS
Sony fully believes that, with the PS Vita Resistance title, they will finally bring the FPS genre to handhelds the way they were meant to be played.
Resistance: Burning Skies has been hailed by SCEE's Michael Denny as "a true portable shooter, with no compromises".
It is being developed by Californian indie developer Nihilistic who's development credits include the doomed Blizzard FPS, Starcraft Ghost.
The handheld Resistance title will probably be helped out greatly by the fact that Sony has furnished the PS Vita with twin thumbsticks which should solve the control scheme problems.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year