PS Vita Resistance will nail the handheld FPS
Sony fully believes that, with the PS Vita Resistance title, they will finally bring the FPS genre to handhelds the way they were meant to be played.
Resistance: Burning Skies has been hailed by SCEE's Michael Denny as "a true portable shooter, with no compromises".
It is being developed by Californian indie developer Nihilistic who's development credits include the doomed Blizzard FPS, Starcraft Ghost.
The handheld Resistance title will probably be helped out greatly by the fact that Sony has furnished the PS Vita with twin thumbsticks which should solve the control scheme problems.
Thanks Develop Online.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today