PS Vita Resistance will nail the handheld FPS
Sony fully believes that, with the PS Vita Resistance title, they will finally bring the FPS genre to handhelds the way they were meant to be played.
Resistance: Burning Skies has been hailed by SCEE's Michael Denny as "a true portable shooter, with no compromises".
It is being developed by Californian indie developer Nihilistic who's development credits include the doomed Blizzard FPS, Starcraft Ghost.
The handheld Resistance title will probably be helped out greatly by the fact that Sony has furnished the PS Vita with twin thumbsticks which should solve the control scheme problems.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3