PS Vita Resistance will nail the handheld FPS
Sony fully believes that, with the PS Vita Resistance title, they will finally bring the FPS genre to handhelds the way they were meant to be played.
Resistance: Burning Skies has been hailed by SCEE's Michael Denny as "a true portable shooter, with no compromises".
It is being developed by Californian indie developer Nihilistic who's development credits include the doomed Blizzard FPS, Starcraft Ghost.
The handheld Resistance title will probably be helped out greatly by the fact that Sony has furnished the PS Vita with twin thumbsticks which should solve the control scheme problems.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell