PS Vita Resistance will nail the handheld FPS
Sony fully believes that, with the PS Vita Resistance title, they will finally bring the FPS genre to handhelds the way they were meant to be played.
Resistance: Burning Skies has been hailed by SCEE's Michael Denny as "a true portable shooter, with no compromises".
It is being developed by Californian indie developer Nihilistic who's development credits include the doomed Blizzard FPS, Starcraft Ghost.
The handheld Resistance title will probably be helped out greatly by the fact that Sony has furnished the PS Vita with twin thumbsticks which should solve the control scheme problems.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year