Ubisoft has six PlayStation Vita titles in the works
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has announced that they have six titles in the works for the PlayStation Vita.
The French publisher has Assassin's Creed, Rayman Origins, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Lumines, Asphalt and Dungeon Hunter Alliance in development on the Vita.
Guillemot added: "With its processing power, dual tactile screens and cameras, PS Vita allows creators like Ubisoft new and unique opportunities to develop innovative games. We've got a strong and varied line-up that will offer fun and immersion to all audiences of the PS Vita."
The PS Vita is expected to arrive in the UK sometime in March or April of 2012.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week