Ubisoft has six PlayStation Vita titles in the works
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has announced that they have six titles in the works for the PlayStation Vita.
The French publisher has Assassin's Creed, Rayman Origins, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Lumines, Asphalt and Dungeon Hunter Alliance in development on the Vita.
Guillemot added: "With its processing power, dual tactile screens and cameras, PS Vita allows creators like Ubisoft new and unique opportunities to develop innovative games. We've got a strong and varied line-up that will offer fun and immersion to all audiences of the PS Vita."
The PS Vita is expected to arrive in the UK sometime in March or April of 2012.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3