Ubisoft has six PlayStation Vita titles in the works
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has announced that they have six titles in the works for the PlayStation Vita.
The French publisher has Assassin's Creed, Rayman Origins, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Lumines, Asphalt and Dungeon Hunter Alliance in development on the Vita.
Guillemot added: "With its processing power, dual tactile screens and cameras, PS Vita allows creators like Ubisoft new and unique opportunities to develop innovative games. We've got a strong and varied line-up that will offer fun and immersion to all audiences of the PS Vita."
The PS Vita is expected to arrive in the UK sometime in March or April of 2012.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes