Ubisoft has six PlayStation Vita titles in the works
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has announced that they have six titles in the works for the PlayStation Vita.
The French publisher has Assassin's Creed, Rayman Origins, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Lumines, Asphalt and Dungeon Hunter Alliance in development on the Vita.
Guillemot added: "With its processing power, dual tactile screens and cameras, PS Vita allows creators like Ubisoft new and unique opportunities to develop innovative games. We've got a strong and varied line-up that will offer fun and immersion to all audiences of the PS Vita."
The PS Vita is expected to arrive in the UK sometime in March or April of 2012.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced