Ubisoft has six PlayStation Vita titles in the works
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has announced that they have six titles in the works for the PlayStation Vita.
The French publisher has Assassin's Creed, Rayman Origins, Michael Jackson: The Experience, Lumines, Asphalt and Dungeon Hunter Alliance in development on the Vita.
Guillemot added: "With its processing power, dual tactile screens and cameras, PS Vita allows creators like Ubisoft new and unique opportunities to develop innovative games. We've got a strong and varied line-up that will offer fun and immersion to all audiences of the PS Vita."
The PS Vita is expected to arrive in the UK sometime in March or April of 2012.
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week