The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword out this November
Nintendo has finally pinned down a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and it will be joining the November release throng.
This time out players will have access to the added accuracy of MotionPlus to map their own motions perfectly to Link's.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet. We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be out on the Wii on November the 18th in Europe and November the 20th in the US.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today