The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword out this November
Nintendo has finally pinned down a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and it will be joining the November release throng.
This time out players will have access to the added accuracy of MotionPlus to map their own motions perfectly to Link's.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet. We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be out on the Wii on November the 18th in Europe and November the 20th in the US.
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show