The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword out this November
Nintendo has finally pinned down a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and it will be joining the November release throng.
This time out players will have access to the added accuracy of MotionPlus to map their own motions perfectly to Link's.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet. We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be out on the Wii on November the 18th in Europe and November the 20th in the US.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all