The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword out this November
Nintendo has finally pinned down a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and it will be joining the November release throng.
This time out players will have access to the added accuracy of MotionPlus to map their own motions perfectly to Link's.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet. We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be out on the Wii on November the 18th in Europe and November the 20th in the US.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week