The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword out this November
Nintendo has finally pinned down a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and it will be joining the November release throng.
This time out players will have access to the added accuracy of MotionPlus to map their own motions perfectly to Link's.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet. We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be out on the Wii on November the 18th in Europe and November the 20th in the US.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May