PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
Sony has announced the selection of games that will be hitting the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in September.
PS4 gamers will be able to get their hands on Futurlab's colourful platform shooter Velocity 2X and the local multiplayer compendium Sportsfriends. On the PS3 Sony's answer to Super Smash Bros, PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale and the action-strategy game that revolves around burn-and-pillage 'em-up Hoard will be free.
Vita gamers will get their hands on Llamasoft's spiritual successor to the arcade classic Tempest, TxK and Four Door Lemon's portable version of Hello Game's Joe Danger. As a wee bonus, Velocity 2X is a Cross-Buy title for PS4 and PS Vita and PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale is Cross-Buy and Cross-Play on the PS3 and PS Vita.
The new titles will be available to download for PS Plus subscribers on September the 3rd. The outgoing titles are Road Not Taken and Fez on the PS4, Crysis 3 and Proteus on PS3 and Metrico and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 on PS Vita.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year