PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
Sony has announced the selection of games that will be hitting the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in September.
PS4 gamers will be able to get their hands on Futurlab's colourful platform shooter Velocity 2X and the local multiplayer compendium Sportsfriends. On the PS3 Sony's answer to Super Smash Bros, PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale and the action-strategy game that revolves around burn-and-pillage 'em-up Hoard will be free.
Vita gamers will get their hands on Llamasoft's spiritual successor to the arcade classic Tempest, TxK and Four Door Lemon's portable version of Hello Game's Joe Danger. As a wee bonus, Velocity 2X is a Cross-Buy title for PS4 and PS Vita and PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale is Cross-Buy and Cross-Play on the PS3 and PS Vita.
The new titles will be available to download for PS Plus subscribers on September the 3rd. The outgoing titles are Road Not Taken and Fez on the PS4, Crysis 3 and Proteus on PS3 and Metrico and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 on PS Vita.
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan