PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
Sony has announced the selection of games that will be hitting the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in September.
PS4 gamers will be able to get their hands on Futurlab's colourful platform shooter Velocity 2X and the local multiplayer compendium Sportsfriends. On the PS3 Sony's answer to Super Smash Bros, PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale and the action-strategy game that revolves around burn-and-pillage 'em-up Hoard will be free.
Vita gamers will get their hands on Llamasoft's spiritual successor to the arcade classic Tempest, TxK and Four Door Lemon's portable version of Hello Game's Joe Danger. As a wee bonus, Velocity 2X is a Cross-Buy title for PS4 and PS Vita and PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale is Cross-Buy and Cross-Play on the PS3 and PS Vita.
The new titles will be available to download for PS Plus subscribers on September the 3rd. The outgoing titles are Road Not Taken and Fez on the PS4, Crysis 3 and Proteus on PS3 and Metrico and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 on PS Vita.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though