Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
New rumours in the wake of Gamescom have suggested that Grand Theft Auto V on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One have been delayed into 2015.
This wouldn't be that big a surprise as Rockstar only announced a release window when the reveal of the next-gen versions of GTA V came during Sony's E3 press conference.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator