Rage to feature Steamworks on the PC
Bethesda has confirmed that they will be using Steamworks as the DRM for the PC version of id Software's newest FPS title, Rage.
They announced on the news on their offical Twitter feed saying: "Since folks are asking. We can confirm that Rage will use Steamworks on PC."
Sadly, Rage will not be following the example that Portal 2 has set in bringing Steamworks to PS3 offering some cross-platform multiplayer as it will only feature in the PC version of the game.
Rage will be out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 7th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny