Rage to feature Steamworks on the PC
Bethesda has confirmed that they will be using Steamworks as the DRM for the PC version of id Software's newest FPS title, Rage.
They announced on the news on their offical Twitter feed saying: "Since folks are asking. We can confirm that Rage will use Steamworks on PC."
Sadly, Rage will not be following the example that Portal 2 has set in bringing Steamworks to PS3 offering some cross-platform multiplayer as it will only feature in the PC version of the game.
Rage will be out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 7th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title