Rage to feature Steamworks on the PC
Bethesda has confirmed that they will be using Steamworks as the DRM for the PC version of id Software's newest FPS title, Rage.
They announced on the news on their offical Twitter feed saying: "Since folks are asking. We can confirm that Rage will use Steamworks on PC."
Sadly, Rage will not be following the example that Portal 2 has set in bringing Steamworks to PS3 offering some cross-platform multiplayer as it will only feature in the PC version of the game.
Rage will be out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 7th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though