Rage to feature Steamworks on the PC
Bethesda has confirmed that they will be using Steamworks as the DRM for the PC version of id Software's newest FPS title, Rage.
They announced on the news on their offical Twitter feed saying: "Since folks are asking. We can confirm that Rage will use Steamworks on PC."
Sadly, Rage will not be following the example that Portal 2 has set in bringing Steamworks to PS3 offering some cross-platform multiplayer as it will only feature in the PC version of the game.
Rage will be out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on October the 7th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date