Over 800 new features coming in Football Manager 2012
Sports Interactive has promised a vast amount of new features in this season's edition of Football Manager.
Football Manager 2012 is to feature 800 additions and improvements and that's not counting the latest versions of the rules for the 50-plus leagues that will be playable in the game.
The major improvements include changes to the transfer and contracts system adding things like loyalty bonuses, better amateur and youth contracts and individually lockable areas of contracts in negotiations to help improve budget management.
There is a deeper scouting system including new squad analysis, tactical information and data on goals scored and conceded. This is just the tip of the iceberg on the scouting front too.
3D match views have been improved with extra cameras, more stadiums and new crowd and weather systems. There's also a new tone system for your team talks allowing you to inject some feeling before matches and at half time to get the lads fired up.
Miles Jacobson, Sports Interactive studio director said: "We're delighted to finally be able to start talking about Football Manager 2012. It's another year of evolution, with some revolution thrown in for good measure so we're pretty sure our dedicated communities, and hopefully lots of new people too, get to play and enjoy the game when it's released later in the year."
Football Manager 2012 will be out on PC and Mac in time for Christmas.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter