Just Dance 2 becomes the first third-party Wii title to sell 5 million copies
Nintendo has revealed that Just Dance 2 has become the first third-party Wii title to sell five million copies.
In all, Just Dance 2 is the eighth title to break the five million sales mark and is the only third-party title to do so since the Wii launched.
It joins illustrious titles like Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "By crossing the 5 million sales mark, Just Dance 2 joins one of the most exclusive clubs in the world of video games. Nintendo systems have games for every type of player. We're poised for a great holiday season, thanks to tremendous value across all our platforms and fan-favorite franchises delivering fun new surprises."
Just Dance 3 is due out on Kinect for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on October the 11th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter