Just Dance 2 becomes the first third-party Wii title to sell 5 million copies
Nintendo has revealed that Just Dance 2 has become the first third-party Wii title to sell five million copies.
In all, Just Dance 2 is the eighth title to break the five million sales mark and is the only third-party title to do so since the Wii launched.
It joins illustrious titles like Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "By crossing the 5 million sales mark, Just Dance 2 joins one of the most exclusive clubs in the world of video games. Nintendo systems have games for every type of player. We're poised for a great holiday season, thanks to tremendous value across all our platforms and fan-favorite franchises delivering fun new surprises."
Just Dance 3 is due out on Kinect for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on October the 11th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto