Just Dance 2 becomes the first third-party Wii title to sell 5 million copies
Nintendo has revealed that Just Dance 2 has become the first third-party Wii title to sell five million copies.
In all, Just Dance 2 is the eighth title to break the five million sales mark and is the only third-party title to do so since the Wii launched.
It joins illustrious titles like Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "By crossing the 5 million sales mark, Just Dance 2 joins one of the most exclusive clubs in the world of video games. Nintendo systems have games for every type of player. We're poised for a great holiday season, thanks to tremendous value across all our platforms and fan-favorite franchises delivering fun new surprises."
Just Dance 3 is due out on Kinect for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on October the 11th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light