Just Dance 2 becomes the first third-party Wii title to sell 5 million copies
Nintendo has revealed that Just Dance 2 has become the first third-party Wii title to sell five million copies.
In all, Just Dance 2 is the eighth title to break the five million sales mark and is the only third-party title to do so since the Wii launched.
It joins illustrious titles like Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "By crossing the 5 million sales mark, Just Dance 2 joins one of the most exclusive clubs in the world of video games. Nintendo systems have games for every type of player. We're poised for a great holiday season, thanks to tremendous value across all our platforms and fan-favorite franchises delivering fun new surprises."
Just Dance 3 is due out on Kinect for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on October the 11th.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft