Just Dance 2 becomes the first third-party Wii title to sell 5 million copies
Nintendo has revealed that Just Dance 2 has become the first third-party Wii title to sell five million copies.
In all, Just Dance 2 is the eighth title to break the five million sales mark and is the only third-party title to do so since the Wii launched.
It joins illustrious titles like Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Nintendo's Scott Moffitt said: "By crossing the 5 million sales mark, Just Dance 2 joins one of the most exclusive clubs in the world of video games. Nintendo systems have games for every type of player. We're poised for a great holiday season, thanks to tremendous value across all our platforms and fan-favorite franchises delivering fun new surprises."
Just Dance 3 is due out on Kinect for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on October the 11th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer