Move controls confirmed for PS3 version of Child of Eden
Ubisoft and Q Entertainment have finally confirmed that the PS3 version of Child of Eden will feature support for Sony's Move controller.
Tetsuya Mizuguchi's psychedelic shooter will arrive on PS3 with full motion control support coupled with support for 3D visuals offering another unique way to play the game.
Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin said: "We're excited to be bringing the critically acclaimed Child of Eden experience to PS3. This is one of those special, rare games that belong in every gamer's library, and the PlayStation Move integration coupled with the ability to play the game in 3D make for an even more unique experience on PlayStation 3."
The PS3 version of Child of Eden will be released on September the 30th of this year.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch