Move controls confirmed for PS3 version of Child of Eden
Ubisoft and Q Entertainment have finally confirmed that the PS3 version of Child of Eden will feature support for Sony's Move controller.
Tetsuya Mizuguchi's psychedelic shooter will arrive on PS3 with full motion control support coupled with support for 3D visuals offering another unique way to play the game.
Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin said: "We're excited to be bringing the critically acclaimed Child of Eden experience to PS3. This is one of those special, rare games that belong in every gamer's library, and the PlayStation Move integration coupled with the ability to play the game in 3D make for an even more unique experience on PlayStation 3."
The PS3 version of Child of Eden will be released on September the 30th of this year.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday