Move controls confirmed for PS3 version of Child of Eden
Ubisoft and Q Entertainment have finally confirmed that the PS3 version of Child of Eden will feature support for Sony's Move controller.
Tetsuya Mizuguchi's psychedelic shooter will arrive on PS3 with full motion control support coupled with support for 3D visuals offering another unique way to play the game.
Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin said: "We're excited to be bringing the critically acclaimed Child of Eden experience to PS3. This is one of those special, rare games that belong in every gamer's library, and the PlayStation Move integration coupled with the ability to play the game in 3D make for an even more unique experience on PlayStation 3."
The PS3 version of Child of Eden will be released on September the 30th of this year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title