Move controls confirmed for PS3 version of Child of Eden
Ubisoft and Q Entertainment have finally confirmed that the PS3 version of Child of Eden will feature support for Sony's Move controller.
Tetsuya Mizuguchi's psychedelic shooter will arrive on PS3 with full motion control support coupled with support for 3D visuals offering another unique way to play the game.
Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin said: "We're excited to be bringing the critically acclaimed Child of Eden experience to PS3. This is one of those special, rare games that belong in every gamer's library, and the PlayStation Move integration coupled with the ability to play the game in 3D make for an even more unique experience on PlayStation 3."
The PS3 version of Child of Eden will be released on September the 30th of this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny