Move controls confirmed for PS3 version of Child of Eden
Ubisoft and Q Entertainment have finally confirmed that the PS3 version of Child of Eden will feature support for Sony's Move controller.
Tetsuya Mizuguchi's psychedelic shooter will arrive on PS3 with full motion control support coupled with support for 3D visuals offering another unique way to play the game.
Ubisoft's Geoffroy Sardin said: "We're excited to be bringing the critically acclaimed Child of Eden experience to PS3. This is one of those special, rare games that belong in every gamer's library, and the PlayStation Move integration coupled with the ability to play the game in 3D make for an even more unique experience on PlayStation 3."
The PS3 version of Child of Eden will be released on September the 30th of this year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes