Driver: San Francisco delayed on PC
Ubisoft has announced that they will be delaying the release of the PC version of Driver: San Francisco.
The game has already caused a bit of controversy in the PC gaming community as Ubisoft not only announced that there would be no PC demo of the game but that it would also use their notorious always-on internet connection DRM.
It has now been confirmed for release on the 30th of September which is almost a month after console gamers get their hands on the game.
In the meantime Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can step into Tanner's driving seat once again as the demo is now live on both Xbox Live and PSN.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3