Driver: San Francisco delayed on PC
Ubisoft has announced that they will be delaying the release of the PC version of Driver: San Francisco.
The game has already caused a bit of controversy in the PC gaming community as Ubisoft not only announced that there would be no PC demo of the game but that it would also use their notorious always-on internet connection DRM.
It has now been confirmed for release on the 30th of September which is almost a month after console gamers get their hands on the game.
In the meantime Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can step into Tanner's driving seat once again as the demo is now live on both Xbox Live and PSN.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015