Driver: San Francisco delayed on PC
Ubisoft has announced that they will be delaying the release of the PC version of Driver: San Francisco.
The game has already caused a bit of controversy in the PC gaming community as Ubisoft not only announced that there would be no PC demo of the game but that it would also use their notorious always-on internet connection DRM.
It has now been confirmed for release on the 30th of September which is almost a month after console gamers get their hands on the game.
In the meantime Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can step into Tanner's driving seat once again as the demo is now live on both Xbox Live and PSN.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year