Driver: San Francisco delayed on PC
Ubisoft has announced that they will be delaying the release of the PC version of Driver: San Francisco.
The game has already caused a bit of controversy in the PC gaming community as Ubisoft not only announced that there would be no PC demo of the game but that it would also use their notorious always-on internet connection DRM.
It has now been confirmed for release on the 30th of September which is almost a month after console gamers get their hands on the game.
In the meantime Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can step into Tanner's driving seat once again as the demo is now live on both Xbox Live and PSN.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3