Driver: San Francisco delayed on PC
Ubisoft has announced that they will be delaying the release of the PC version of Driver: San Francisco.
The game has already caused a bit of controversy in the PC gaming community as Ubisoft not only announced that there would be no PC demo of the game but that it would also use their notorious always-on internet connection DRM.
It has now been confirmed for release on the 30th of September which is almost a month after console gamers get their hands on the game.
In the meantime Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can step into Tanner's driving seat once again as the demo is now live on both Xbox Live and PSN.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion