UK supermarkets drop well below expected 3DS price cut
The big supermarkets in the UK have gone to town on this week's 3DS price cut dropping well below the expected 150 GBP.
Nintendo announced a price cut for the 3DS last month but didn't give a value for the expected drop in the UK. As a result the cut UK retailers have gone to town dropping the 3DS price as low as 120 GBP.
Morrisons are selling the 3DS for 120 GBP and Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D and Street Fighter IV 3D for 25 GBP.
Online GameStop are selling the 3DS for 135 GBP with BestBuy offering it for 130 GBP and Amazon.co.uk selling it for a conservative 160 GBP.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny