UK supermarkets drop well below expected 3DS price cut
The big supermarkets in the UK have gone to town on this week's 3DS price cut dropping well below the expected 150 GBP.
Nintendo announced a price cut for the 3DS last month but didn't give a value for the expected drop in the UK. As a result the cut UK retailers have gone to town dropping the 3DS price as low as 120 GBP.
Morrisons are selling the 3DS for 120 GBP and Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D and Street Fighter IV 3D for 25 GBP.
Online GameStop are selling the 3DS for 135 GBP with BestBuy offering it for 130 GBP and Amazon.co.uk selling it for a conservative 160 GBP.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III