UK supermarkets drop well below expected 3DS price cut
The big supermarkets in the UK have gone to town on this week's 3DS price cut dropping well below the expected 150 GBP.
Nintendo announced a price cut for the 3DS last month but didn't give a value for the expected drop in the UK. As a result the cut UK retailers have gone to town dropping the 3DS price as low as 120 GBP.
Morrisons are selling the 3DS for 120 GBP and Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D and Street Fighter IV 3D for 25 GBP.
Online GameStop are selling the 3DS for 135 GBP with BestBuy offering it for 130 GBP and Amazon.co.uk selling it for a conservative 160 GBP.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today