Syndicate reboot to get a GamesCom reveal?
Starbreeze has hinted that they will be revealing their rumoured Syndicate reboot at this year's GamesCom.
Rickard Johansson, a developer at Starbreeze, Tweeted about an imminent reveal of Project Redlime, the current codename for the Syndicate project.
The Tweet, which has since been removed read: "Grand moment approaching. The reveal for Starbreeze and EA's Project Redlime. Time to meet the press."
EA's GamesCom press conference is scheduled for Tuesday the 16th of August.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny