Syndicate reboot to get a GamesCom reveal?
Starbreeze has hinted that they will be revealing their rumoured Syndicate reboot at this year's GamesCom.
Rickard Johansson, a developer at Starbreeze, Tweeted about an imminent reveal of Project Redlime, the current codename for the Syndicate project.
The Tweet, which has since been removed read: "Grand moment approaching. The reveal for Starbreeze and EA's Project Redlime. Time to meet the press."
EA's GamesCom press conference is scheduled for Tuesday the 16th of August.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming