Syndicate reboot to get a GamesCom reveal?
Starbreeze has hinted that they will be revealing their rumoured Syndicate reboot at this year's GamesCom.
Rickard Johansson, a developer at Starbreeze, Tweeted about an imminent reveal of Project Redlime, the current codename for the Syndicate project.
The Tweet, which has since been removed read: "Grand moment approaching. The reveal for Starbreeze and EA's Project Redlime. Time to meet the press."
EA's GamesCom press conference is scheduled for Tuesday the 16th of August.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes