Syndicate reboot to get a GamesCom reveal?
Starbreeze has hinted that they will be revealing their rumoured Syndicate reboot at this year's GamesCom.
Rickard Johansson, a developer at Starbreeze, Tweeted about an imminent reveal of Project Redlime, the current codename for the Syndicate project.
The Tweet, which has since been removed read: "Grand moment approaching. The reveal for Starbreeze and EA's Project Redlime. Time to meet the press."
EA's GamesCom press conference is scheduled for Tuesday the 16th of August.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto