Syndicate reboot to get a GamesCom reveal?
Starbreeze has hinted that they will be revealing their rumoured Syndicate reboot at this year's GamesCom.
Rickard Johansson, a developer at Starbreeze, Tweeted about an imminent reveal of Project Redlime, the current codename for the Syndicate project.
The Tweet, which has since been removed read: "Grand moment approaching. The reveal for Starbreeze and EA's Project Redlime. Time to meet the press."
EA's GamesCom press conference is scheduled for Tuesday the 16th of August.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game