Sony restricts more PSN features to PS Plus subscribers only
Sony has restricted more PS3 online functions to PlayStation Plus subscribers only with the latest firmware update.
The latest firmware update offers automatic Trophy synching and the ability to transfer saves to the cloud automatically but these features will only be available for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
This would seem to be a more concerted move by Sony to encourage PS3 owners to pay the PS Plus subscription in order to access more than just additional downloadable content.
The firmware update also adds improved streaming support, a new content recommendation system for the PlayStation Store and support for 3D Java content on blu-ray discs and 3D photographs.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator