Sony restricts more PSN features to PS Plus subscribers only
Sony has restricted more PS3 online functions to PlayStation Plus subscribers only with the latest firmware update.
The latest firmware update offers automatic Trophy synching and the ability to transfer saves to the cloud automatically but these features will only be available for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
This would seem to be a more concerted move by Sony to encourage PS3 owners to pay the PS Plus subscription in order to access more than just additional downloadable content.
The firmware update also adds improved streaming support, a new content recommendation system for the PlayStation Store and support for 3D Java content on blu-ray discs and 3D photographs.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold