Flame Red 3DS coming for Christmas in the US
Nintendo has revealed that the red 3DS that they showed off so much before they launched the device will be released this autumn in the US.
The new Flame Red 3DS will be released in North America alongside Star Fox 64 on September the 9th.
Armed with a new red model and a hefty price drop Nintendo are positioning the 3DS for a big showing this Christmas especially with the PS Vita only releasing in Japan due to supply problems.
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime said: "Nintendo 3DS is poised to be on fire for the holidays, with its new suggested retail price, great games and our new Flame Red colour. With major upcoming releases in the Star Fox, Pokmon and Mario series, in addition to downloadable offerings from Nintendo eShop, Nintendo Video and Netflix, the system offers new and fun experiences to owners on a daily basis."
The 3DS price drop kicks in world wide on August the 12th with retailers watching each other to see just how low the price will actually drop.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015