DS version of Modern Warfare 3 confirmed
Activision has confirmed that they have a DS version of Modern Warfare 3 in the pipeline.
Activision's go-to studio for DS games n-Space is working on the portable version of Modern Warfare 3 although there is seemingly no 3DS version in development.
N-Space explained on their forums: "You guys all need to understand that we make the games we are hired to make. It is not our call to decide which platforms to support. Obviously we are big 3DS fans and supporters as we have 3 titles in development. If it were as simple as us choosing what products and platforms to develop for I would get a lot more sleep."
Earlier this week Activision confirmed that there was a Wii version in the works and has now said that it is being handled by Treyarch.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year