DS version of Modern Warfare 3 confirmed
Activision has confirmed that they have a DS version of Modern Warfare 3 in the pipeline.
Activision's go-to studio for DS games n-Space is working on the portable version of Modern Warfare 3 although there is seemingly no 3DS version in development.
N-Space explained on their forums: "You guys all need to understand that we make the games we are hired to make. It is not our call to decide which platforms to support. Obviously we are big 3DS fans and supporters as we have 3 titles in development. If it were as simple as us choosing what products and platforms to develop for I would get a lot more sleep."
Earlier this week Activision confirmed that there was a Wii version in the works and has now said that it is being handled by Treyarch.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto