DS version of Modern Warfare 3 confirmed
Activision has confirmed that they have a DS version of Modern Warfare 3 in the pipeline.
Activision's go-to studio for DS games n-Space is working on the portable version of Modern Warfare 3 although there is seemingly no 3DS version in development.
N-Space explained on their forums: "You guys all need to understand that we make the games we are hired to make. It is not our call to decide which platforms to support. Obviously we are big 3DS fans and supporters as we have 3 titles in development. If it were as simple as us choosing what products and platforms to develop for I would get a lot more sleep."
Earlier this week Activision confirmed that there was a Wii version in the works and has now said that it is being handled by Treyarch.
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright