DS version of Modern Warfare 3 confirmed
Activision has confirmed that they have a DS version of Modern Warfare 3 in the pipeline.
Activision's go-to studio for DS games n-Space is working on the portable version of Modern Warfare 3 although there is seemingly no 3DS version in development.
N-Space explained on their forums: "You guys all need to understand that we make the games we are hired to make. It is not our call to decide which platforms to support. Obviously we are big 3DS fans and supporters as we have 3 titles in development. If it were as simple as us choosing what products and platforms to develop for I would get a lot more sleep."
Earlier this week Activision confirmed that there was a Wii version in the works and has now said that it is being handled by Treyarch.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today