DS version of Modern Warfare 3 confirmed
Activision has confirmed that they have a DS version of Modern Warfare 3 in the pipeline.
Activision's go-to studio for DS games n-Space is working on the portable version of Modern Warfare 3 although there is seemingly no 3DS version in development.
N-Space explained on their forums: "You guys all need to understand that we make the games we are hired to make. It is not our call to decide which platforms to support. Obviously we are big 3DS fans and supporters as we have 3 titles in development. If it were as simple as us choosing what products and platforms to develop for I would get a lot more sleep."
Earlier this week Activision confirmed that there was a Wii version in the works and has now said that it is being handled by Treyarch.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave