Rage to have a 22GB install on Xbox 360
Id's new FPS Rage is set to push the limits of the Xbox 360 hard disc install with a whopping 22GB of data.
The size of the game suggests that, similar to LA Noire which is around 24GB in size, Rage will probably appear on several discs on the 360.
Technical director at id, John Carmack explained: "On the 360 we don't have a partial install option. It's all or nothing, which is kind of unfortunate."
He added: "This means you have to install 21/22GB of stuff which takes a long time but if you've got it and you play it on the 360 thats the way to go."
Frustratingly enough for Xbox 360 gamers, the 360's DRM will mean that you'll still need to change discs despite installing onto the hard disc.
Rage is out in the UK on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 7th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May