Job listing outs a possible new IP at Epic
Epic are looking to recruit gameplay programmers, not only to help finish off Gears of War 3 but also to work on something brand new as well.
Their latest job posting states that Epic wants coders "to join the team currently working on Gears of War 3, as well as a new unannounced IP in development."
There's no official announcement as yet on what they are working on although Cliff Bleszinski did say on Twitter in July: "Back to work in the am. Going to work on unannounced things. #shhhhh".
Gears of War 3 is due out on September the 20th and hopefully, once the dust settles, their new IP will be revealed.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer