Job listing outs a possible new IP at Epic
Epic are looking to recruit gameplay programmers, not only to help finish off Gears of War 3 but also to work on something brand new as well.
Their latest job posting states that Epic wants coders "to join the team currently working on Gears of War 3, as well as a new unannounced IP in development."
There's no official announcement as yet on what they are working on although Cliff Bleszinski did say on Twitter in July: "Back to work in the am. Going to work on unannounced things. #shhhhh".
Gears of War 3 is due out on September the 20th and hopefully, once the dust settles, their new IP will be revealed.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year