Job listing outs a possible new IP at Epic
Epic are looking to recruit gameplay programmers, not only to help finish off Gears of War 3 but also to work on something brand new as well.
Their latest job posting states that Epic wants coders "to join the team currently working on Gears of War 3, as well as a new unannounced IP in development."
There's no official announcement as yet on what they are working on although Cliff Bleszinski did say on Twitter in July: "Back to work in the am. Going to work on unannounced things. #shhhhh".
Gears of War 3 is due out on September the 20th and hopefully, once the dust settles, their new IP will be revealed.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims