Job listing outs a possible new IP at Epic
Epic are looking to recruit gameplay programmers, not only to help finish off Gears of War 3 but also to work on something brand new as well.
Their latest job posting states that Epic wants coders "to join the team currently working on Gears of War 3, as well as a new unannounced IP in development."
There's no official announcement as yet on what they are working on although Cliff Bleszinski did say on Twitter in July: "Back to work in the am. Going to work on unannounced things. #shhhhh".
Gears of War 3 is due out on September the 20th and hopefully, once the dust settles, their new IP will be revealed.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title