Job listing outs a possible new IP at Epic
Epic are looking to recruit gameplay programmers, not only to help finish off Gears of War 3 but also to work on something brand new as well.
Their latest job posting states that Epic wants coders "to join the team currently working on Gears of War 3, as well as a new unannounced IP in development."
There's no official announcement as yet on what they are working on although Cliff Bleszinski did say on Twitter in July: "Back to work in the am. Going to work on unannounced things. #shhhhh".
Gears of War 3 is due out on September the 20th and hopefully, once the dust settles, their new IP will be revealed.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen