Sony announces new PLAY promotion on PSN
Sony announced their new PLAY promotion on PSN in order to shed a light on their PSN downloads lineup.
Starting on the 10th of August, PSN will be able to pre-order some of the biggest PSN title due out over the next two months. Pre-order or purchase all four of the specially selected titles by September the 20th and you will be rewarded with an additional free game, Payday: The Heist.
The games begin with Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition (14.99 EUR) which releases on August the 24th. This is followed by the next game in the DeathSpank series, The Baconing (12.99 EUR) on August the 31st. Next is the 2D action platformer BloodRayne: Betrayal (12.99 EUR) on September the 7th. The offer concludes with SEGA and Avalanche's driving action title Renegade Ops (12.99 EUR) on September the 14th.
Payday: The Heist will be available to pre-order from September the 21st and those who buy all of the above titles will receive a code to download the game on its release. No price has been announced for Payday as yet.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May