Sony announces new PLAY promotion on PSN
Sony announced their new PLAY promotion on PSN in order to shed a light on their PSN downloads lineup.
Starting on the 10th of August, PSN will be able to pre-order some of the biggest PSN title due out over the next two months. Pre-order or purchase all four of the specially selected titles by September the 20th and you will be rewarded with an additional free game, Payday: The Heist.
The games begin with Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition (14.99 EUR) which releases on August the 24th. This is followed by the next game in the DeathSpank series, The Baconing (12.99 EUR) on August the 31st. Next is the 2D action platformer BloodRayne: Betrayal (12.99 EUR) on September the 7th. The offer concludes with SEGA and Avalanche's driving action title Renegade Ops (12.99 EUR) on September the 14th.
Payday: The Heist will be available to pre-order from September the 21st and those who buy all of the above titles will receive a code to download the game on its release. No price has been announced for Payday as yet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer