Sony announces new PLAY promotion on PSN
Sony announced their new PLAY promotion on PSN in order to shed a light on their PSN downloads lineup.
Starting on the 10th of August, PSN will be able to pre-order some of the biggest PSN title due out over the next two months. Pre-order or purchase all four of the specially selected titles by September the 20th and you will be rewarded with an additional free game, Payday: The Heist.
The games begin with Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition (14.99 EUR) which releases on August the 24th. This is followed by the next game in the DeathSpank series, The Baconing (12.99 EUR) on August the 31st. Next is the 2D action platformer BloodRayne: Betrayal (12.99 EUR) on September the 7th. The offer concludes with SEGA and Avalanche's driving action title Renegade Ops (12.99 EUR) on September the 14th.
Payday: The Heist will be available to pre-order from September the 21st and those who buy all of the above titles will receive a code to download the game on its release. No price has been announced for Payday as yet.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though