Sony announces new PLAY promotion on PSN
Sony announced their new PLAY promotion on PSN in order to shed a light on their PSN downloads lineup.
Starting on the 10th of August, PSN will be able to pre-order some of the biggest PSN title due out over the next two months. Pre-order or purchase all four of the specially selected titles by September the 20th and you will be rewarded with an additional free game, Payday: The Heist.
The games begin with Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition (14.99 EUR) which releases on August the 24th. This is followed by the next game in the DeathSpank series, The Baconing (12.99 EUR) on August the 31st. Next is the 2D action platformer BloodRayne: Betrayal (12.99 EUR) on September the 7th. The offer concludes with SEGA and Avalanche's driving action title Renegade Ops (12.99 EUR) on September the 14th.
Payday: The Heist will be available to pre-order from September the 21st and those who buy all of the above titles will receive a code to download the game on its release. No price has been announced for Payday as yet.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year