Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition outed by BBFC ratings
It appears that Rockstar will be releasing a Game of the Year Editon of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
The new version of Red Dead has appeared on the BBFC website having received an age rating for a new edition that will include the Undead Nightmare DLC. The entry which has since been removed mentioned September the 16th as a release date.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will likely include all of the game's DLC packs including the three multiplayer packs that preceded the Undead Nightmare DLC.
Red Dead Redemption has already racked up over 8 million units sold worldwide since it was released just over a year ago.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side