Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition outed by BBFC ratings
It appears that Rockstar will be releasing a Game of the Year Editon of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
The new version of Red Dead has appeared on the BBFC website having received an age rating for a new edition that will include the Undead Nightmare DLC. The entry which has since been removed mentioned September the 16th as a release date.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will likely include all of the game's DLC packs including the three multiplayer packs that preceded the Undead Nightmare DLC.
Red Dead Redemption has already racked up over 8 million units sold worldwide since it was released just over a year ago.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network