Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition outed by BBFC ratings
It appears that Rockstar will be releasing a Game of the Year Editon of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
The new version of Red Dead has appeared on the BBFC website having received an age rating for a new edition that will include the Undead Nightmare DLC. The entry which has since been removed mentioned September the 16th as a release date.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will likely include all of the game's DLC packs including the three multiplayer packs that preceded the Undead Nightmare DLC.
Red Dead Redemption has already racked up over 8 million units sold worldwide since it was released just over a year ago.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives