Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition outed by BBFC ratings
It appears that Rockstar will be releasing a Game of the Year Editon of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
The new version of Red Dead has appeared on the BBFC website having received an age rating for a new edition that will include the Undead Nightmare DLC. The entry which has since been removed mentioned September the 16th as a release date.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will likely include all of the game's DLC packs including the three multiplayer packs that preceded the Undead Nightmare DLC.
Red Dead Redemption has already racked up over 8 million units sold worldwide since it was released just over a year ago.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon