Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition outed by BBFC ratings
It appears that Rockstar will be releasing a Game of the Year Editon of their Western epic Red Dead Redemption.
The new version of Red Dead has appeared on the BBFC website having received an age rating for a new edition that will include the Undead Nightmare DLC. The entry which has since been removed mentioned September the 16th as a release date.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will likely include all of the game's DLC packs including the three multiplayer packs that preceded the Undead Nightmare DLC.
Red Dead Redemption has already racked up over 8 million units sold worldwide since it was released just over a year ago.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter