Borderlands 2 announced by 2K Games
2K Game has announced 2 pieces of very good news for Borderlands fans that will give them a very happy August.
The first bit of good news is that Gearbox are working on Borderlands 2 due for release some time in the financial year beginning April 2012 on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Borderlands 2 promises new areas of Pandora to explore, an ambitious new story, new characters and skills and, most importantly bucketloads of new weapons to get to grips with.
The world will get its first taste of Borderlands 2 at this years Gamescom in Cologne which runs from the 26th to the 28th of August.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like