Borderlands 2 announced by 2K Games
2K Game has announced 2 pieces of very good news for Borderlands fans that will give them a very happy August.
The first bit of good news is that Gearbox are working on Borderlands 2 due for release some time in the financial year beginning April 2012 on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Borderlands 2 promises new areas of Pandora to explore, an ambitious new story, new characters and skills and, most importantly bucketloads of new weapons to get to grips with.
The world will get its first taste of Borderlands 2 at this years Gamescom in Cologne which runs from the 26th to the 28th of August.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter