Borderlands 2 announced by 2K Games
2K Game has announced 2 pieces of very good news for Borderlands fans that will give them a very happy August.
The first bit of good news is that Gearbox are working on Borderlands 2 due for release some time in the financial year beginning April 2012 on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Borderlands 2 promises new areas of Pandora to explore, an ambitious new story, new characters and skills and, most importantly bucketloads of new weapons to get to grips with.
The world will get its first taste of Borderlands 2 at this years Gamescom in Cologne which runs from the 26th to the 28th of August.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny