Borderlands 2 announced by 2K Games
2K Game has announced 2 pieces of very good news for Borderlands fans that will give them a very happy August.
The first bit of good news is that Gearbox are working on Borderlands 2 due for release some time in the financial year beginning April 2012 on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Borderlands 2 promises new areas of Pandora to explore, an ambitious new story, new characters and skills and, most importantly bucketloads of new weapons to get to grips with.
The world will get its first taste of Borderlands 2 at this years Gamescom in Cologne which runs from the 26th to the 28th of August.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced