Sony picks up InFamous dev Sucker Punch
It has been revealed that Sony has bought their first-party developer Sucker Punch for an unknown amount.
The deal brings the InFamous and Sly Cooper developer into the Sony Worldwide Studios fold alongside the likes of MediaMolecule and God of War developer SWS Santa Monica Studios.
Sucker Punch's Brian Fleming said: "When you're an independent little guy with one little project, with every game, you are risking your life and livelihood. This will help us creatively to be less inhibited."
InFamous 2 has fared well at retail since its launch back in mid-June and a new Sly Cooper title is expected some time next year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light