PS Vita RAM is not halved says Sony
An anonymous source at Sony has denied the rumours that the RAM on the PS Vita has been halved.
According to the source, who is a senior executive within Sony Japan, the RAM has not been halved although they would not reveal what the system's final specifications would be.
The handheld was initially rumoured to be shipping with 512MB of RAM although Sony maintains that they have never announced the machine's specifications publicly.
Novarama CEO Dani Sanchez-Crespo revealed earlier on in the week that the PS Vita featured 256MB of RAM but this would not affect the system's performance.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update