PS Vita RAM is not halved says Sony
An anonymous source at Sony has denied the rumours that the RAM on the PS Vita has been halved.
According to the source, who is a senior executive within Sony Japan, the RAM has not been halved although they would not reveal what the system's final specifications would be.
The handheld was initially rumoured to be shipping with 512MB of RAM although Sony maintains that they have never announced the machine's specifications publicly.
Novarama CEO Dani Sanchez-Crespo revealed earlier on in the week that the PS Vita featured 256MB of RAM but this would not affect the system's performance.
Thanks Develop Online.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit