PS Vita RAM is not halved says Sony
An anonymous source at Sony has denied the rumours that the RAM on the PS Vita has been halved.
According to the source, who is a senior executive within Sony Japan, the RAM has not been halved although they would not reveal what the system's final specifications would be.
The handheld was initially rumoured to be shipping with 512MB of RAM although Sony maintains that they have never announced the machine's specifications publicly.
Novarama CEO Dani Sanchez-Crespo revealed earlier on in the week that the PS Vita featured 256MB of RAM but this would not affect the system's performance.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One