PS Vita RAM is not halved says Sony
An anonymous source at Sony has denied the rumours that the RAM on the PS Vita has been halved.
According to the source, who is a senior executive within Sony Japan, the RAM has not been halved although they would not reveal what the system's final specifications would be.
The handheld was initially rumoured to be shipping with 512MB of RAM although Sony maintains that they have never announced the machine's specifications publicly.
Novarama CEO Dani Sanchez-Crespo revealed earlier on in the week that the PS Vita featured 256MB of RAM but this would not affect the system's performance.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3