PS Vita RAM is not halved says Sony
An anonymous source at Sony has denied the rumours that the RAM on the PS Vita has been halved.
According to the source, who is a senior executive within Sony Japan, the RAM has not been halved although they would not reveal what the system's final specifications would be.
The handheld was initially rumoured to be shipping with 512MB of RAM although Sony maintains that they have never announced the machine's specifications publicly.
Novarama CEO Dani Sanchez-Crespo revealed earlier on in the week that the PS Vita featured 256MB of RAM but this would not affect the system's performance.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title