Gamestop to offer PC digital downloads
In an effort to bring in more incentives for customers to purchase at their stores: Gamestop will begin to allow customers to purchase digital downloadable PC titles.
You'll be able to use "any accepted form of payment" for your purchase at your local store. What it appears to be the highlight is "any accepted form of payment" meaning that gamers can trade games for credit towards purchase of PC downloads.
Amazon also allows this practice on their online-storefront as well. The first game for players to use this practice is for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Those that purchase the digital version will receive Dues Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Dues Ex: Invisible War. You'll also get "Explosive Mission" DLC and double power-up reward points. It appears this will be the first of many games to come for this program.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat