New free DLC pack coming for Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar has announced that they will be launching a free bonus pack of DLC for Red Dead Redemption towards the beginning of the autumn.
The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack will add new fan-favourite multiplayer characters and new multiplayer locations for Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang and other popular multiplayer modes.They plan to have the pack ready for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game some time this September.
Rockstar has also confirmed that they will release a title update between now and the launch of Myths and Mavericks to address the community's requests to return the original settings to the Undead Overrun multiplayer mode./p>
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO