New free DLC pack coming for Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar has announced that they will be launching a free bonus pack of DLC for Red Dead Redemption towards the beginning of the autumn.
The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack will add new fan-favourite multiplayer characters and new multiplayer locations for Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang and other popular multiplayer modes.They plan to have the pack ready for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game some time this September.
Rockstar has also confirmed that they will release a title update between now and the launch of Myths and Mavericks to address the community's requests to return the original settings to the Undead Overrun multiplayer mode./p>
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May