New free DLC pack coming for Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar has announced that they will be launching a free bonus pack of DLC for Red Dead Redemption towards the beginning of the autumn.
The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack will add new fan-favourite multiplayer characters and new multiplayer locations for Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang and other popular multiplayer modes.They plan to have the pack ready for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game some time this September.
Rockstar has also confirmed that they will release a title update between now and the launch of Myths and Mavericks to address the community's requests to return the original settings to the Undead Overrun multiplayer mode./p>
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May