New free DLC pack coming for Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar has announced that they will be launching a free bonus pack of DLC for Red Dead Redemption towards the beginning of the autumn.
The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack will add new fan-favourite multiplayer characters and new multiplayer locations for Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang and other popular multiplayer modes.They plan to have the pack ready for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game some time this September.
Rockstar has also confirmed that they will release a title update between now and the launch of Myths and Mavericks to address the community's requests to return the original settings to the Undead Overrun multiplayer mode./p>
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015