New free DLC pack coming for Red Dead Redemption
Rockstar has announced that they will be launching a free bonus pack of DLC for Red Dead Redemption towards the beginning of the autumn.
The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack will add new fan-favourite multiplayer characters and new multiplayer locations for Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang and other popular multiplayer modes.They plan to have the pack ready for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game some time this September.
Rockstar has also confirmed that they will release a title update between now and the launch of Myths and Mavericks to address the community's requests to return the original settings to the Undead Overrun multiplayer mode./p>
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week