Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
Blizzard has launched a brand new patch for Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls bringing in load of new features.
Update 2.1.0 brings Diablo III players on PC and Mac the new Seasons which will begin this Friday, August 29th at 8pm BST, leaderboards, greater Nephalem Rifts, itemization updates and new environments.
There's also a handy new video discussing all of the additions and improvements that Blizzard have brought to Diablo III in update 2.1.0 in more detail. They've got more details in a new blog post on the update and patch notes.
The new patch arrives hot on the heels of the release of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and you can read what we though of the PS4 version here.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto