Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
Blizzard has launched a brand new patch for Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls bringing in load of new features.
Update 2.1.0 brings Diablo III players on PC and Mac the new Seasons which will begin this Friday, August 29th at 8pm BST, leaderboards, greater Nephalem Rifts, itemization updates and new environments.
There's also a handy new video discussing all of the additions and improvements that Blizzard have brought to Diablo III in update 2.1.0 in more detail. They've got more details in a new blog post on the update and patch notes.
The new patch arrives hot on the heels of the release of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and you can read what we though of the PS4 version here.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO