Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
Blizzard has launched a brand new patch for Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls bringing in load of new features.
Update 2.1.0 brings Diablo III players on PC and Mac the new Seasons which will begin this Friday, August 29th at 8pm BST, leaderboards, greater Nephalem Rifts, itemization updates and new environments.
There's also a handy new video discussing all of the additions and improvements that Blizzard have brought to Diablo III in update 2.1.0 in more detail. They've got more details in a new blog post on the update and patch notes.
The new patch arrives hot on the heels of the release of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and you can read what we though of the PS4 version here.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side