Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
Blizzard has launched a brand new patch for Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls bringing in load of new features.
Update 2.1.0 brings Diablo III players on PC and Mac the new Seasons which will begin this Friday, August 29th at 8pm BST, leaderboards, greater Nephalem Rifts, itemization updates and new environments.
There's also a handy new video discussing all of the additions and improvements that Blizzard have brought to Diablo III in update 2.1.0 in more detail. They've got more details in a new blog post on the update and patch notes.
The new patch arrives hot on the heels of the release of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and you can read what we though of the PS4 version here.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer