Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
Blizzard has launched a brand new patch for Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls bringing in load of new features.
Update 2.1.0 brings Diablo III players on PC and Mac the new Seasons which will begin this Friday, August 29th at 8pm BST, leaderboards, greater Nephalem Rifts, itemization updates and new environments.
There's also a handy new video discussing all of the additions and improvements that Blizzard have brought to Diablo III in update 2.1.0 in more detail. They've got more details in a new blog post on the update and patch notes.
The new patch arrives hot on the heels of the release of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and you can read what we though of the PS4 version here.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing