Question mark hangs over the release of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
It has been suggested that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not see release before the end of 2011.
It was initially expected that the 3DS version of the hit PS2 title MGS: Snake Eater would be released around Christmas time but now it appears that early 2012 is a more realistic release window.
3DS owners will have to be content with titles like Mario Kart 3D and a new proper Mario title for the new handheld this Christmas instead of Metal Gear Solid.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One