Question mark hangs over the release of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
It has been suggested that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not see release before the end of 2011.
It was initially expected that the 3DS version of the hit PS2 title MGS: Snake Eater would be released around Christmas time but now it appears that early 2012 is a more realistic release window.
3DS owners will have to be content with titles like Mario Kart 3D and a new proper Mario title for the new handheld this Christmas instead of Metal Gear Solid.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side