Question mark hangs over the release of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
It has been suggested that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not see release before the end of 2011.
It was initially expected that the 3DS version of the hit PS2 title MGS: Snake Eater would be released around Christmas time but now it appears that early 2012 is a more realistic release window.
3DS owners will have to be content with titles like Mario Kart 3D and a new proper Mario title for the new handheld this Christmas instead of Metal Gear Solid.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto