Question mark hangs over the release of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
It has been suggested that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not see release before the end of 2011.
It was initially expected that the 3DS version of the hit PS2 title MGS: Snake Eater would be released around Christmas time but now it appears that early 2012 is a more realistic release window.
3DS owners will have to be content with titles like Mario Kart 3D and a new proper Mario title for the new handheld this Christmas instead of Metal Gear Solid.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year