Question mark hangs over the release of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
It has been suggested that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not see release before the end of 2011.
It was initially expected that the 3DS version of the hit PS2 title MGS: Snake Eater would be released around Christmas time but now it appears that early 2012 is a more realistic release window.
3DS owners will have to be content with titles like Mario Kart 3D and a new proper Mario title for the new handheld this Christmas instead of Metal Gear Solid.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced