The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to have upgrades
Zelda fans will certainly have something to discuss as the release of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword draws closer with a new bit of news.
In an interview with GameSpot at Comic Con this year, Nintendo of America discussed everything about the game from the motion controls to the art style. Now, they dropped the big news about the item upgrade system.
Using Link, you'll start off with the traditional shield and you can craft different ones as your progress through the story.
To do this you'll have to combine rupees and artifacts from fallen enemies. Apparently the upgrades will also apply too Links beetle and other items.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer