The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to have upgrades
Zelda fans will certainly have something to discuss as the release of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword draws closer with a new bit of news.
In an interview with GameSpot at Comic Con this year, Nintendo of America discussed everything about the game from the motion controls to the art style. Now, they dropped the big news about the item upgrade system.
Using Link, you'll start off with the traditional shield and you can craft different ones as your progress through the story.
To do this you'll have to combine rupees and artifacts from fallen enemies. Apparently the upgrades will also apply too Links beetle and other items.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching