The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to have upgrades
Zelda fans will certainly have something to discuss as the release of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword draws closer with a new bit of news.
In an interview with GameSpot at Comic Con this year, Nintendo of America discussed everything about the game from the motion controls to the art style. Now, they dropped the big news about the item upgrade system.
Using Link, you'll start off with the traditional shield and you can craft different ones as your progress through the story.
To do this you'll have to combine rupees and artifacts from fallen enemies. Apparently the upgrades will also apply too Links beetle and other items.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3