The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to have upgrades
Zelda fans will certainly have something to discuss as the release of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword draws closer with a new bit of news.
In an interview with GameSpot at Comic Con this year, Nintendo of America discussed everything about the game from the motion controls to the art style. Now, they dropped the big news about the item upgrade system.
Using Link, you'll start off with the traditional shield and you can craft different ones as your progress through the story.
To do this you'll have to combine rupees and artifacts from fallen enemies. Apparently the upgrades will also apply too Links beetle and other items.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes