The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to have upgrades
Zelda fans will certainly have something to discuss as the release of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword draws closer with a new bit of news.
In an interview with GameSpot at Comic Con this year, Nintendo of America discussed everything about the game from the motion controls to the art style. Now, they dropped the big news about the item upgrade system.
Using Link, you'll start off with the traditional shield and you can craft different ones as your progress through the story.
To do this you'll have to combine rupees and artifacts from fallen enemies. Apparently the upgrades will also apply too Links beetle and other items.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015