Inafune feels the pain of the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3
Despite having left Capcom almost a year ago now Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune saw fit to apologise to fans for the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3.
Inafune-san clearly felt bad about the game's cancellation and conveyed separate messages to staff who worked on the project and fans who participated and were eager to see how the game was going to turn out.
To the development team he said: "The decision for the cancellation was out of my sphere, but as someone who took part in the development, I'd like to convey something to the staff: I'm sorry that I couldn't be of assistance."
His message to the fans was: "I'm truly sorry I couldn't take part through the end."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny