Inafune feels the pain of the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3
Despite having left Capcom almost a year ago now Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune saw fit to apologise to fans for the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3.
Inafune-san clearly felt bad about the game's cancellation and conveyed separate messages to staff who worked on the project and fans who participated and were eager to see how the game was going to turn out.
To the development team he said: "The decision for the cancellation was out of my sphere, but as someone who took part in the development, I'd like to convey something to the staff: I'm sorry that I couldn't be of assistance."
His message to the fans was: "I'm truly sorry I couldn't take part through the end."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015