Inafune feels the pain of the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3
Despite having left Capcom almost a year ago now Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune saw fit to apologise to fans for the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3.
Inafune-san clearly felt bad about the game's cancellation and conveyed separate messages to staff who worked on the project and fans who participated and were eager to see how the game was going to turn out.
To the development team he said: "The decision for the cancellation was out of my sphere, but as someone who took part in the development, I'd like to convey something to the staff: I'm sorry that I couldn't be of assistance."
His message to the fans was: "I'm truly sorry I couldn't take part through the end."
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year