Enslaved gets a boost at the Develop Awards
Ninja Theory's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has received a welcome lift scooping the Best New IP Award at this year's Develop Awards.
Enslaved received a lot of critical acclaim back in October of last year when it arrived but it was never quite matched in sales so the award is a welcome lift for the Heavenly Sword studio's first multiformat title.
The big winners at the awards were Mojang Specifications makers of Minecraft who left with three gongs including Best Download IP, Best New Studio and Best Micro Studio.
Angry Birds developer Rovio picked up the Grand Prix. Valve picked up the Publishing Hero Award for Steam. Media Molecule sealed the Best In-House Studio and Crytek nabbed the Best Indie Award.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto