Enslaved gets a boost at the Develop Awards
Ninja Theory's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has received a welcome lift scooping the Best New IP Award at this year's Develop Awards.
Enslaved received a lot of critical acclaim back in October of last year when it arrived but it was never quite matched in sales so the award is a welcome lift for the Heavenly Sword studio's first multiformat title.
The big winners at the awards were Mojang Specifications makers of Minecraft who left with three gongs including Best Download IP, Best New Studio and Best Micro Studio.
Angry Birds developer Rovio picked up the Grand Prix. Valve picked up the Publishing Hero Award for Steam. Media Molecule sealed the Best In-House Studio and Crytek nabbed the Best Indie Award.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year