Enslaved gets a boost at the Develop Awards
Ninja Theory's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has received a welcome lift scooping the Best New IP Award at this year's Develop Awards.
Enslaved received a lot of critical acclaim back in October of last year when it arrived but it was never quite matched in sales so the award is a welcome lift for the Heavenly Sword studio's first multiformat title.
The big winners at the awards were Mojang Specifications makers of Minecraft who left with three gongs including Best Download IP, Best New Studio and Best Micro Studio.
Angry Birds developer Rovio picked up the Grand Prix. Valve picked up the Publishing Hero Award for Steam. Media Molecule sealed the Best In-House Studio and Crytek nabbed the Best Indie Award.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims