Enslaved gets a boost at the Develop Awards
Ninja Theory's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has received a welcome lift scooping the Best New IP Award at this year's Develop Awards.
Enslaved received a lot of critical acclaim back in October of last year when it arrived but it was never quite matched in sales so the award is a welcome lift for the Heavenly Sword studio's first multiformat title.
The big winners at the awards were Mojang Specifications makers of Minecraft who left with three gongs including Best Download IP, Best New Studio and Best Micro Studio.
Angry Birds developer Rovio picked up the Grand Prix. Valve picked up the Publishing Hero Award for Steam. Media Molecule sealed the Best In-House Studio and Crytek nabbed the Best Indie Award.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan