Enslaved gets a boost at the Develop Awards
Ninja Theory's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has received a welcome lift scooping the Best New IP Award at this year's Develop Awards.
Enslaved received a lot of critical acclaim back in October of last year when it arrived but it was never quite matched in sales so the award is a welcome lift for the Heavenly Sword studio's first multiformat title.
The big winners at the awards were Mojang Specifications makers of Minecraft who left with three gongs including Best Download IP, Best New Studio and Best Micro Studio.
Angry Birds developer Rovio picked up the Grand Prix. Valve picked up the Publishing Hero Award for Steam. Media Molecule sealed the Best In-House Studio and Crytek nabbed the Best Indie Award.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today