Child of Eden dated on the PS3, is half the price of the 360 version
Ubisoft has dated the PlayStation 3 version of Q Entertainment's beautiful shooter, Child of Eden.
Bizarrely the PS3 version of Child of Eden is priced at half the price of the Kinect-powered Xbox 360 version (that's 19.99 GBP in the UK) prompting a whole bunch of questions.
This may indicate that the PS3 version may not have any kind of support for the PS Move but Ubisoft has not released any more details at this stage.
Child of Eden is already out on the Xbox 360 with full Kinect controls and the PS3 version is due out on September the 23rd.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent