Child of Eden dated on the PS3, is half the price of the 360 version
Ubisoft has dated the PlayStation 3 version of Q Entertainment's beautiful shooter, Child of Eden.
Bizarrely the PS3 version of Child of Eden is priced at half the price of the Kinect-powered Xbox 360 version (that's 19.99 GBP in the UK) prompting a whole bunch of questions.
This may indicate that the PS3 version may not have any kind of support for the PS Move but Ubisoft has not released any more details at this stage.
Child of Eden is already out on the Xbox 360 with full Kinect controls and the PS3 version is due out on September the 23rd.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer