Child of Eden dated on the PS3, is half the price of the 360 version
Ubisoft has dated the PlayStation 3 version of Q Entertainment's beautiful shooter, Child of Eden.
Bizarrely the PS3 version of Child of Eden is priced at half the price of the Kinect-powered Xbox 360 version (that's 19.99 GBP in the UK) prompting a whole bunch of questions.
This may indicate that the PS3 version may not have any kind of support for the PS Move but Ubisoft has not released any more details at this stage.
Child of Eden is already out on the Xbox 360 with full Kinect controls and the PS3 version is due out on September the 23rd.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan