Resistance double pack confirmed
Sony has confirmed that they will be releasing a Resistance double pack alongside double packs for Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank.
With the third installment in the series due at the beginning of September, Sony has decided to bundle Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2 together in one pack.
This is the second major first-party exclusive franchise to come out of Insomniac studios who has worked on the Ratchet and Clank series since the PS2 days.
Resistance 3 is out on September the 9th and is also due out in a bundle pack alongside Sony's new 24-inch 3D TV, a pair of Bluetooth 3D glasses and an HDMI cable for 499 USD.
The Resistance double pack will be out on July the 22nd.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch