Resistance double pack confirmed
Sony has confirmed that they will be releasing a Resistance double pack alongside double packs for Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank.
With the third installment in the series due at the beginning of September, Sony has decided to bundle Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2 together in one pack.
This is the second major first-party exclusive franchise to come out of Insomniac studios who has worked on the Ratchet and Clank series since the PS2 days.
Resistance 3 is out on September the 9th and is also due out in a bundle pack alongside Sony's new 24-inch 3D TV, a pair of Bluetooth 3D glasses and an HDMI cable for 499 USD.
The Resistance double pack will be out on July the 22nd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year