Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack dated for PS3 and PC
Activision has announced a release date for the PC and PS3 versions of the latest map packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Like the previous two map packs, Annihilation brings four maps for the regular multiplayer modes which range across locations like a Cuban cliff-side golf course and a 1960s American drive-in cinema. It also includes the Shangri-la level for zombie mode which drops fans of the mode into a tropical paradise infested with the undead.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "With Annihilation, the team at Treyarch and Activision has shown its continued commitment to bringing new and unique content to our fans. Players are getting four of the best multiplayer maps to date with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. They also get a brand new dose of thrills in Shangri-La, our latest Zombies offering, packed with deadly traps and dark secrets buried within the shifting walls of an ancient and mysterious temple."
Annihilation launches on the PC and PS3 on July the 28th. We estimate the price will probably be around the 11.49 GBP mark, 1.50 GBP more than the Xbox 360 version.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3