Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack dated for PS3 and PC
Activision has announced a release date for the PC and PS3 versions of the latest map packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Like the previous two map packs, Annihilation brings four maps for the regular multiplayer modes which range across locations like a Cuban cliff-side golf course and a 1960s American drive-in cinema. It also includes the Shangri-la level for zombie mode which drops fans of the mode into a tropical paradise infested with the undead.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "With Annihilation, the team at Treyarch and Activision has shown its continued commitment to bringing new and unique content to our fans. Players are getting four of the best multiplayer maps to date with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. They also get a brand new dose of thrills in Shangri-La, our latest Zombies offering, packed with deadly traps and dark secrets buried within the shifting walls of an ancient and mysterious temple."
Annihilation launches on the PC and PS3 on July the 28th. We estimate the price will probably be around the 11.49 GBP mark, 1.50 GBP more than the Xbox 360 version.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free