Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack dated for PS3 and PC
Activision has announced a release date for the PC and PS3 versions of the latest map packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Like the previous two map packs, Annihilation brings four maps for the regular multiplayer modes which range across locations like a Cuban cliff-side golf course and a 1960s American drive-in cinema. It also includes the Shangri-la level for zombie mode which drops fans of the mode into a tropical paradise infested with the undead.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "With Annihilation, the team at Treyarch and Activision has shown its continued commitment to bringing new and unique content to our fans. Players are getting four of the best multiplayer maps to date with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. They also get a brand new dose of thrills in Shangri-La, our latest Zombies offering, packed with deadly traps and dark secrets buried within the shifting walls of an ancient and mysterious temple."
Annihilation launches on the PC and PS3 on July the 28th. We estimate the price will probably be around the 11.49 GBP mark, 1.50 GBP more than the Xbox 360 version.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One