Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation map pack dated for PS3 and PC
Activision has announced a release date for the PC and PS3 versions of the latest map packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Like the previous two map packs, Annihilation brings four maps for the regular multiplayer modes which range across locations like a Cuban cliff-side golf course and a 1960s American drive-in cinema. It also includes the Shangri-la level for zombie mode which drops fans of the mode into a tropical paradise infested with the undead.
Treyarch boss, Mark Lamia enthused: "With Annihilation, the team at Treyarch and Activision has shown its continued commitment to bringing new and unique content to our fans. Players are getting four of the best multiplayer maps to date with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard. They also get a brand new dose of thrills in Shangri-La, our latest Zombies offering, packed with deadly traps and dark secrets buried within the shifting walls of an ancient and mysterious temple."
Annihilation launches on the PC and PS3 on July the 28th. We estimate the price will probably be around the 11.49 GBP mark, 1.50 GBP more than the Xbox 360 version.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today