Call of Duty Elite beta begins today
The test phase of Activision's new social networking tool for Call of Duty has begin today.
Invitations will be sent out over the coming weeks to those who registered for the Call of Duty: Elite service beta and it will be tested with Call of Duty: Black Ops over Xbox Live.
Boss of Beachhead, the studio behind the service, Charkko Sonny said: "Call of Duty Elite is all about connecting our amazing fans around the globe in ways never before possible and we are excited to get their feedback so they can help us further develop, tune and test the service, as we head into our launch in November with Modern Warfare 3. A public beta with the massive Call of Duty community is the best way to generate the scale we need for end-to-end testing. While Call of Duty Elite will continue to evolve post-launch, we want to deliver the most polished, complete and rigorously tested service possible on day one. Were looking to get as many participants in the beta as possible, so we ask that fans stay patient as we ramp up in the coming weeks."
Call of Duty: Elite will launch fully with Modern Warfare 3 when it is released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on November the 8th.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree