Microsoft registers domains for Sony-Microsoft
It appears that something interesting is afoot in the world of computing as Microsoft has been registering domains that appear to be linked to a joint venture between themselves and Sony.
A NeoGaf poster has discovered domain registrations made by Microsoft for Sony-Microsoft.com and Microsoft-Sony.com.
What this means is entirely up in the air though. There is a lot of speculation about the future of the Windows operating system integrating Xbox 360 support. Could the registrations mean that this may go even further?
Sony also produces their VAIO range on PCs which may provide another hint to what they may be planning with Microsoft.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag