Microsoft registers domains for Sony-Microsoft
It appears that something interesting is afoot in the world of computing as Microsoft has been registering domains that appear to be linked to a joint venture between themselves and Sony.
A NeoGaf poster has discovered domain registrations made by Microsoft for Sony-Microsoft.com and Microsoft-Sony.com.
What this means is entirely up in the air though. There is a lot of speculation about the future of the Windows operating system integrating Xbox 360 support. Could the registrations mean that this may go even further?
Sony also produces their VAIO range on PCs which may provide another hint to what they may be planning with Microsoft.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One