Microsoft registers domains for Sony-Microsoft
It appears that something interesting is afoot in the world of computing as Microsoft has been registering domains that appear to be linked to a joint venture between themselves and Sony.
A NeoGaf poster has discovered domain registrations made by Microsoft for Sony-Microsoft.com and Microsoft-Sony.com.
What this means is entirely up in the air though. There is a lot of speculation about the future of the Windows operating system integrating Xbox 360 support. Could the registrations mean that this may go even further?
Sony also produces their VAIO range on PCs which may provide another hint to what they may be planning with Microsoft.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year