Microsoft registers domains for Sony-Microsoft
It appears that something interesting is afoot in the world of computing as Microsoft has been registering domains that appear to be linked to a joint venture between themselves and Sony.
A NeoGaf poster has discovered domain registrations made by Microsoft for Sony-Microsoft.com and Microsoft-Sony.com.
What this means is entirely up in the air though. There is a lot of speculation about the future of the Windows operating system integrating Xbox 360 support. Could the registrations mean that this may go even further?
Sony also produces their VAIO range on PCs which may provide another hint to what they may be planning with Microsoft.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3