Microsoft registers domains for Sony-Microsoft
It appears that something interesting is afoot in the world of computing as Microsoft has been registering domains that appear to be linked to a joint venture between themselves and Sony.
A NeoGaf poster has discovered domain registrations made by Microsoft for Sony-Microsoft.com and Microsoft-Sony.com.
What this means is entirely up in the air though. There is a lot of speculation about the future of the Windows operating system integrating Xbox 360 support. Could the registrations mean that this may go even further?
Sony also produces their VAIO range on PCs which may provide another hint to what they may be planning with Microsoft.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light