Devil May Cry collection coming for series' tenth anniversary?
Capcom has dropped some serious hints that they may be doing an HD remastered collection of the three PS2 titles for the series' tenth anniversary.
The collection will feature Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2 and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening and it has also been listed on Spanish retailer XtraLive although Capcom has not confirmed its existence.
They are holding a fan art competition for Devil May Cry over on the Capcom Unity blog to celebrate the as part of the celebration of the series 10th anniversary.
The competition closes on the 29th of July but they also have a big announcement planned for next week's San Diego Comic Con.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title