LA Noire debuts at number one in Japan
LA Noire continues to do well around the world amidst the rumours of turmoil during its development at Team Bondi.
Team Bondi's dark picture of 1940s Los Angeles debuted straight in at number one in the Japanese charts on the PS3.
LA Noire was followed by Sucker Punch's electrically charged superhero title InFamous 2 at second place and the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon in at third and fourth respectively.
Hideo Kojima expressed an interest in the MotionScan technology used in LA Noire but said he would not be using it for his next game. He did say he would be picking LA Noire up when it came out in Japan though.
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain