LA Noire debuts at number one in Japan
LA Noire continues to do well around the world amidst the rumours of turmoil during its development at Team Bondi.
Team Bondi's dark picture of 1940s Los Angeles debuted straight in at number one in the Japanese charts on the PS3.
LA Noire was followed by Sucker Punch's electrically charged superhero title InFamous 2 at second place and the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon in at third and fourth respectively.
Hideo Kojima expressed an interest in the MotionScan technology used in LA Noire but said he would not be using it for his next game. He did say he would be picking LA Noire up when it came out in Japan though.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today