LA Noire debuts at number one in Japan
LA Noire continues to do well around the world amidst the rumours of turmoil during its development at Team Bondi.
Team Bondi's dark picture of 1940s Los Angeles debuted straight in at number one in the Japanese charts on the PS3.
LA Noire was followed by Sucker Punch's electrically charged superhero title InFamous 2 at second place and the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon in at third and fourth respectively.
Hideo Kojima expressed an interest in the MotionScan technology used in LA Noire but said he would not be using it for his next game. He did say he would be picking LA Noire up when it came out in Japan though.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III