LA Noire debuts at number one in Japan
LA Noire continues to do well around the world amidst the rumours of turmoil during its development at Team Bondi.
Team Bondi's dark picture of 1940s Los Angeles debuted straight in at number one in the Japanese charts on the PS3.
LA Noire was followed by Sucker Punch's electrically charged superhero title InFamous 2 at second place and the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon in at third and fourth respectively.
Hideo Kojima expressed an interest in the MotionScan technology used in LA Noire but said he would not be using it for his next game. He did say he would be picking LA Noire up when it came out in Japan though.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015