LA Noire debuts at number one in Japan
LA Noire continues to do well around the world amidst the rumours of turmoil during its development at Team Bondi.
Team Bondi's dark picture of 1940s Los Angeles debuted straight in at number one in the Japanese charts on the PS3.
LA Noire was followed by Sucker Punch's electrically charged superhero title InFamous 2 at second place and the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon in at third and fourth respectively.
Hideo Kojima expressed an interest in the MotionScan technology used in LA Noire but said he would not be using it for his next game. He did say he would be picking LA Noire up when it came out in Japan though.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year