Divnich praises Sony's response to the PSN hack
EEDAR analyst Jesse Divnich seems to be pretty convinced that Sony has done the very best it could to make amends for April's security breach.
Divnich praised Sony's Welcome Back packages and their sincerity and honesty throughout the outage adding that the PSN is well on its way to recovery.
He said: "In Sonys case, they gave away games with no hoops to jump through. What could be more appreciative to a gamer? I've yet to ever see a company be as authentic and sincere as Sony, they truly went above and beyond."
"It is difficult to classify the PlayStation Network as being 'fully recovered,' but the data suggests that Sony is well down the road of recovery. In terms of Sonys image, I believe it has recovered rapidly," Divnich added.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too