Divnich praises Sony's response to the PSN hack
EEDAR analyst Jesse Divnich seems to be pretty convinced that Sony has done the very best it could to make amends for April's security breach.
Divnich praised Sony's Welcome Back packages and their sincerity and honesty throughout the outage adding that the PSN is well on its way to recovery.
He said: "In Sonys case, they gave away games with no hoops to jump through. What could be more appreciative to a gamer? I've yet to ever see a company be as authentic and sincere as Sony, they truly went above and beyond."
"It is difficult to classify the PlayStation Network as being 'fully recovered,' but the data suggests that Sony is well down the road of recovery. In terms of Sonys image, I believe it has recovered rapidly," Divnich added.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey