No demo coming for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It was announced by Bethesda that there would be no playable demo before the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
According to a New Zealand video interview, Creative Lead Craig Lafferty revealed that the scope and size of the game is just too big for it to fit into a demo and that no demo could properly give an accurate portrayal of the game.
Lafferty told Gameplanet: "For a game of this size and complexity its really hard to do a demo the represents the game truly. And it would have to be a gigantic demo. So we wont be doing a demo."
This is a shame to those that wanted to try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but then again did you really need a demo to convince you to buy this game?
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen