No demo coming for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It was announced by Bethesda that there would be no playable demo before the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
According to a New Zealand video interview, Creative Lead Craig Lafferty revealed that the scope and size of the game is just too big for it to fit into a demo and that no demo could properly give an accurate portrayal of the game.
Lafferty told Gameplanet: "For a game of this size and complexity its really hard to do a demo the represents the game truly. And it would have to be a gigantic demo. So we wont be doing a demo."
This is a shame to those that wanted to try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but then again did you really need a demo to convince you to buy this game?
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes