No demo coming for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It was announced by Bethesda that there would be no playable demo before the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
According to a New Zealand video interview, Creative Lead Craig Lafferty revealed that the scope and size of the game is just too big for it to fit into a demo and that no demo could properly give an accurate portrayal of the game.
Lafferty told Gameplanet: "For a game of this size and complexity its really hard to do a demo the represents the game truly. And it would have to be a gigantic demo. So we wont be doing a demo."
This is a shame to those that wanted to try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but then again did you really need a demo to convince you to buy this game?
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access