No demo coming for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It was announced by Bethesda that there would be no playable demo before the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
According to a New Zealand video interview, Creative Lead Craig Lafferty revealed that the scope and size of the game is just too big for it to fit into a demo and that no demo could properly give an accurate portrayal of the game.
Lafferty told Gameplanet: "For a game of this size and complexity its really hard to do a demo the represents the game truly. And it would have to be a gigantic demo. So we wont be doing a demo."
This is a shame to those that wanted to try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but then again did you really need a demo to convince you to buy this game?
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto