No demo coming for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It was announced by Bethesda that there would be no playable demo before the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
According to a New Zealand video interview, Creative Lead Craig Lafferty revealed that the scope and size of the game is just too big for it to fit into a demo and that no demo could properly give an accurate portrayal of the game.
Lafferty told Gameplanet: "For a game of this size and complexity its really hard to do a demo the represents the game truly. And it would have to be a gigantic demo. So we wont be doing a demo."
This is a shame to those that wanted to try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but then again did you really need a demo to convince you to buy this game?
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light