360 games to be playable with Windows 8?
Curious news has appeared of an interesting new feature that Microsoft are reportedly including in their next PC operating system.
According to different reports Windows 8 will include support for playing Xbox 360 games on your home PC.
Engadget has uncovered references to the Xbox 360 in a leaked snippet of Windows 8 kernel code whereas Insideris has uncovered rumours that Microsoft will be bringing 360 games to the PC but there are no plans for cross-platform multiplayer.
With Microsoft already integrating Games for Windows Live into Xbox.com them building Xbox 360 game support into Windows 8 is not outside the realms of possibility.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light