Bitmap Brothers' RTS Z returns on iOS
The classic, fast-paced RTS from The Bitmap Brothers, Z has made a return on the iPad and iPhone.
Z returns in all its former glory with the original 20 levels spread over 5 planets, all 30 minutes of cut scenes and the added bonus of full Game Centre integration all wrapped up in its unique sense of humour.
Kavcom boss, Tony Kavanagh said: "It's finally here, and I'm pleased to say that Z: The Game on iPad and iPhone is everything we wanted it to be. We've built it from scratch for touch-screen, so it's incredibly intuitive to play, but keeps all of The Bitmap Brothers' unique style, humour and attitude. Im sure Z fans old and new will just love it."
Z was developed for iOS platforms by The Bitmap Brothers in conjunction with iOS publishers Kavcom, Peter Harrap and Ticktock Games and is out for the iPad and iPhone today for 2.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3