Bitmap Brothers' RTS Z returns on iOS
The classic, fast-paced RTS from The Bitmap Brothers, Z has made a return on the iPad and iPhone.
Z returns in all its former glory with the original 20 levels spread over 5 planets, all 30 minutes of cut scenes and the added bonus of full Game Centre integration all wrapped up in its unique sense of humour.
Kavcom boss, Tony Kavanagh said: "It's finally here, and I'm pleased to say that Z: The Game on iPad and iPhone is everything we wanted it to be. We've built it from scratch for touch-screen, so it's incredibly intuitive to play, but keeps all of The Bitmap Brothers' unique style, humour and attitude. Im sure Z fans old and new will just love it."
Z was developed for iOS platforms by The Bitmap Brothers in conjunction with iOS publishers Kavcom, Peter Harrap and Ticktock Games and is out for the iPad and iPhone today for 2.99 GBP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year