German censors pass Gears of War 3 for sale
German censors (BPJM) seem to have relaxed their view on the content of the Gears of War series and passed Gears 3 for sale without any cuts.
Gears and Gears 2 were classified 'List A' meaning that while it's not illegal to sell them they are not allowed to be displayed in stores and advertising is also forbidden.
Most major retailers avoid stocking 'List A' titles which means that, despite Germany being one of the largest markets in Europe, any games on the list do fairly poorly there.
The BPJM has not given any reason for their change of heart saying only that they saw "no relevance" for banning Gears of War 3.
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again