2K Marin vets form Uppercut Games and unveil new iOS shooter title Epoch
Two of the members of the team at 2K Marin who worked on the new X-COM FPS reboot have left the studio to open their own indie developer Uppercut Games.
The former art director, Andrew James and lead designer Ed Orman have formed Uppercut Games and are beginning to explore the possibilities for triple-A quality titles on the iPhone and iPad.
Uppercut's first game, Epoch is a sci-fi shooter that follows a revived robot soldier as he makes his way through a war torn city, fighting ot find out what has happened.
Epoch is described as a unique cinematic experience and is scheduled for release some time in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date