2K Marin vets form Uppercut Games and unveil new iOS shooter title Epoch
Two of the members of the team at 2K Marin who worked on the new X-COM FPS reboot have left the studio to open their own indie developer Uppercut Games.
The former art director, Andrew James and lead designer Ed Orman have formed Uppercut Games and are beginning to explore the possibilities for triple-A quality titles on the iPhone and iPad.
Uppercut's first game, Epoch is a sci-fi shooter that follows a revived robot soldier as he makes his way through a war torn city, fighting ot find out what has happened.
Epoch is described as a unique cinematic experience and is scheduled for release some time in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Thanks Edge Online.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat