2K Marin vets form Uppercut Games and unveil new iOS shooter title Epoch
Two of the members of the team at 2K Marin who worked on the new X-COM FPS reboot have left the studio to open their own indie developer Uppercut Games.
The former art director, Andrew James and lead designer Ed Orman have formed Uppercut Games and are beginning to explore the possibilities for triple-A quality titles on the iPhone and iPad.
Uppercut's first game, Epoch is a sci-fi shooter that follows a revived robot soldier as he makes his way through a war torn city, fighting ot find out what has happened.
Epoch is described as a unique cinematic experience and is scheduled for release some time in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree