2K Marin vets form Uppercut Games and unveil new iOS shooter title Epoch
Two of the members of the team at 2K Marin who worked on the new X-COM FPS reboot have left the studio to open their own indie developer Uppercut Games.
The former art director, Andrew James and lead designer Ed Orman have formed Uppercut Games and are beginning to explore the possibilities for triple-A quality titles on the iPhone and iPad.
Uppercut's first game, Epoch is a sci-fi shooter that follows a revived robot soldier as he makes his way through a war torn city, fighting ot find out what has happened.
Epoch is described as a unique cinematic experience and is scheduled for release some time in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year