3DS video service launches tomorrow in Europe and Japan
From tomorrow, the new video service launches for Nintendo's 3DS bringing videos in both 2D and 3D videos to the handheld.
A new app arrives on the eStore that will allow 3DS gamers to download a selection of clips of Disney's Oscar's Oasis show and 3D episodes from a series entitled Magic Tricks for Your Nintendo 3DS. This will be followed by a selection of movie trailers, kids cartoons and classic music concerts.
The service is only launching in Europe and Japan at the moment but Nintendo have promised that it will arrive in the US some time later in the summer.
Nintendo has also announced that Netflix will arrive on the 3DS in the US which will be available to Netflix subscribers on unlimited plans starting from 7.99 USD per month.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III