3DS video service launches tomorrow in Europe and Japan
From tomorrow, the new video service launches for Nintendo's 3DS bringing videos in both 2D and 3D videos to the handheld.
A new app arrives on the eStore that will allow 3DS gamers to download a selection of clips of Disney's Oscar's Oasis show and 3D episodes from a series entitled Magic Tricks for Your Nintendo 3DS. This will be followed by a selection of movie trailers, kids cartoons and classic music concerts.
The service is only launching in Europe and Japan at the moment but Nintendo have promised that it will arrive in the US some time later in the summer.
Nintendo has also announced that Netflix will arrive on the 3DS in the US which will be available to Netflix subscribers on unlimited plans starting from 7.99 USD per month.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week