3DS video service launches tomorrow in Europe and Japan
From tomorrow, the new video service launches for Nintendo's 3DS bringing videos in both 2D and 3D videos to the handheld.
A new app arrives on the eStore that will allow 3DS gamers to download a selection of clips of Disney's Oscar's Oasis show and 3D episodes from a series entitled Magic Tricks for Your Nintendo 3DS. This will be followed by a selection of movie trailers, kids cartoons and classic music concerts.
The service is only launching in Europe and Japan at the moment but Nintendo have promised that it will arrive in the US some time later in the summer.
Nintendo has also announced that Netflix will arrive on the 3DS in the US which will be available to Netflix subscribers on unlimited plans starting from 7.99 USD per month.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto