3DS video service launches tomorrow in Europe and Japan
From tomorrow, the new video service launches for Nintendo's 3DS bringing videos in both 2D and 3D videos to the handheld.
A new app arrives on the eStore that will allow 3DS gamers to download a selection of clips of Disney's Oscar's Oasis show and 3D episodes from a series entitled Magic Tricks for Your Nintendo 3DS. This will be followed by a selection of movie trailers, kids cartoons and classic music concerts.
The service is only launching in Europe and Japan at the moment but Nintendo have promised that it will arrive in the US some time later in the summer.
Nintendo has also announced that Netflix will arrive on the 3DS in the US which will be available to Netflix subscribers on unlimited plans starting from 7.99 USD per month.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO