New fighter revealed for next Mortal Kombat DLC
Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment announced the newest downloadable content for Mortal Kombat.
In this new update, players will be able to play as Rain who wields water as his weapon.
He'll be using it to crush, drop, and destroy anyone who opposes him. Rain joins Skarlet and Kenshi in ongoing additions of new characters.
You'll be able to download Rain on July 19th for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This is the third new character for the title.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler