New fighter revealed for next Mortal Kombat DLC
Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment announced the newest downloadable content for Mortal Kombat.
In this new update, players will be able to play as Rain who wields water as his weapon.
He'll be using it to crush, drop, and destroy anyone who opposes him. Rain joins Skarlet and Kenshi in ongoing additions of new characters.
You'll be able to download Rain on July 19th for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This is the third new character for the title.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year