New fighter revealed for next Mortal Kombat DLC
Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment announced the newest downloadable content for Mortal Kombat.
In this new update, players will be able to play as Rain who wields water as his weapon.
He'll be using it to crush, drop, and destroy anyone who opposes him. Rain joins Skarlet and Kenshi in ongoing additions of new characters.
You'll be able to download Rain on July 19th for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This is the third new character for the title.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks