New fighter revealed for next Mortal Kombat DLC
Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment announced the newest downloadable content for Mortal Kombat.
In this new update, players will be able to play as Rain who wields water as his weapon.
He'll be using it to crush, drop, and destroy anyone who opposes him. Rain joins Skarlet and Kenshi in ongoing additions of new characters.
You'll be able to download Rain on July 19th for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This is the third new character for the title.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update