New fighter revealed for next Mortal Kombat DLC
Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment announced the newest downloadable content for Mortal Kombat.
In this new update, players will be able to play as Rain who wields water as his weapon.
He'll be using it to crush, drop, and destroy anyone who opposes him. Rain joins Skarlet and Kenshi in ongoing additions of new characters.
You'll be able to download Rain on July 19th for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This is the third new character for the title.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO