Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
Bethesda has announced the main voice cast for Shinji Mikami's new horror title The Evil Within.
They have managed to secure some fairly impressive voice actors to play key roles in The Evil Within including Rorschach and Freddie Krueger actor Jackie Earle Haley as Ruvik the game's main antagonist. Hell On Wheels' Anson Mount will voice the game's hero Sebastian Castellanos and Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter will play Castellanos's detective partner Juli Kidman.
"One of the most crucial elements to any successful survival horror game is the setting and sound, which includes the depth and authenticity of the voice acting," Mikami-san emphasized. "We brought together a great cast of experienced actors to help ensure that players really believe our characters’ emotions and the tension they feel in every scene."
The Evil Within launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year