Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
Bethesda has announced the main voice cast for Shinji Mikami's new horror title The Evil Within.
They have managed to secure some fairly impressive voice actors to play key roles in The Evil Within including Rorschach and Freddie Krueger actor Jackie Earle Haley as Ruvik the game's main antagonist. Hell On Wheels' Anson Mount will voice the game's hero Sebastian Castellanos and Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter will play Castellanos's detective partner Juli Kidman.
"One of the most crucial elements to any successful survival horror game is the setting and sound, which includes the depth and authenticity of the voice acting," Mikami-san emphasized. "We brought together a great cast of experienced actors to help ensure that players really believe our characters’ emotions and the tension they feel in every scene."
The Evil Within launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October 17th in Europe and the UK.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today