Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
Bethesda has announced the main voice cast for Shinji Mikami's new horror title The Evil Within.
They have managed to secure some fairly impressive voice actors to play key roles in The Evil Within including Rorschach and Freddie Krueger actor Jackie Earle Haley as Ruvik the game's main antagonist. Hell On Wheels' Anson Mount will voice the game's hero Sebastian Castellanos and Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter will play Castellanos's detective partner Juli Kidman.
"One of the most crucial elements to any successful survival horror game is the setting and sound, which includes the depth and authenticity of the voice acting," Mikami-san emphasized. "We brought together a great cast of experienced actors to help ensure that players really believe our characters’ emotions and the tension they feel in every scene."
The Evil Within launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3