Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
Bethesda has announced the main voice cast for Shinji Mikami's new horror title The Evil Within.
They have managed to secure some fairly impressive voice actors to play key roles in The Evil Within including Rorschach and Freddie Krueger actor Jackie Earle Haley as Ruvik the game's main antagonist. Hell On Wheels' Anson Mount will voice the game's hero Sebastian Castellanos and Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter will play Castellanos's detective partner Juli Kidman.
"One of the most crucial elements to any successful survival horror game is the setting and sound, which includes the depth and authenticity of the voice acting," Mikami-san emphasized. "We brought together a great cast of experienced actors to help ensure that players really believe our characters’ emotions and the tension they feel in every scene."
The Evil Within launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year