Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
Bethesda has announced the main voice cast for Shinji Mikami's new horror title The Evil Within.
They have managed to secure some fairly impressive voice actors to play key roles in The Evil Within including Rorschach and Freddie Krueger actor Jackie Earle Haley as Ruvik the game's main antagonist. Hell On Wheels' Anson Mount will voice the game's hero Sebastian Castellanos and Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter will play Castellanos's detective partner Juli Kidman.
"One of the most crucial elements to any successful survival horror game is the setting and sound, which includes the depth and authenticity of the voice acting," Mikami-san emphasized. "We brought together a great cast of experienced actors to help ensure that players really believe our characters’ emotions and the tension they feel in every scene."
The Evil Within launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like